- MaleFree-Semen collection
- Seminal collection condomSCD-I Seminal collection deviceSCD-II Seminal collection device
- SemenAssay Kits
- ChemWell BRED AnalyzerMutiskan Ascent AnalyzerKits for biochemistry index in semenKits for immunity index in semenSemen liquefying agent
- SpermFunc Kits
- Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionDiagnostic kit for sperm morphologyDiagnostic kit for sperm vitalityDiagnostic kits for sperm maturityDiagnostic kit for sperm fertilization
- FertiMedium-Reproductive media
- Semen preparation media
- SerumAssay Kits
- BredDevice-Lab equipment
- Lab consumables for reproductive medicineOrdinary equipments for reproductive medicine
SpermFunc ® DNAf - Sperm DNA Fragmentation test kit (Sperm Chromatin Dispersion, SCD method)
The kit is designed to evaluate the DNA intactness in adult human sperm.
Product No.: BRED-002
Packing Specification: 40 tests/kit
Duration: 24 months.
Category： SpermFunc Kits → Diagnostic kit for sperm fertilizationIntroduction
SpermFunc ® DNAf - Sperm DNA Fragmentation test kit
(Sperm Chromatin Dispersion, SCD method)
1) Using the optimizational method, the results of testing are more specific, and have the distinct configuration of sperm tail, easy to identify.
2) Various appliances outfitted in the kit, easy to operate.
3) Quick operating within one hour, the results is observed under the ordinary microscope without any other special instruments, easy to apply in clinic.
4) 40 tests per kit. The economical price but more efficient than the competitive products in market.
5) Made by the special advanced technics, the reagents are stable and reliable with two years period of validity.
6) The unique preservable technology for specimen makes it possible that the specimen stores for at least 15 days, which can reproduce results as the fresh one. It is worth to testing in batch in clinic.
Reproductive tract inflammation, testicle overheating, drugs, smoking, environment toxins, varicocele, and hormonal factors, may cause DNA damage in sperm. The determination of DNA intactness in sperm can help to better evaluate the ability of fertility in male and predict the outcome of pregnancy in female. Researches show that there have been the correlation between the abnormities of sperm DNA and the abortion; There have been the significant negative correlation between the quality of embryonic development prior to the implantation in IVF/ICI and damage of DNA in sperm; For a couple planning for intrauterine insemination (IUI), if the male partner has a high level of DNA damage in sperm, they shall consider IVF or ICSI, etc.
Pre-coated slides 2 boxes 40 wells (10 pieces/box , 2 wells/piece)
Gel with low melting point 40 tubes 5.6 ml ( 0.14 ml/tube)
Solution A 1 vial 100 ml
Solution B 1 vial 100 ml
Wright's stain 1 vial 20 ml
Wright's buffer 1 vial 30 ml
SCD preservative reagent 1 vial 15 ml
Glass slide covers 1 box 45 pieces (45 pieces/box)
Slide barrels Note: Need to order in dispensation from BRED Life Science Inc.
Note: Components of kit in different batch can be exchangeable in use when they are within the period of validity.
【Storage conditions and duration】
1. Storage conditions:
1) The kit is kept at 2 ~ 8 ℃ in dark place.
2) The pre-coated slide can be stored at room temperature and should be kept away from moisture.
2. Period of validity:
The kit is kept at 2 ~ 8 ℃ for 2 years. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 58 days at 2-8° C.
Product No.: BRED-002