- MaleFree-Semen collection
- Seminal collection condomSCD-I Seminal collection deviceSCD-II Seminal collection device
- SemenAssay Kits
- ChemWell BRED AnalyzerMutiskan Ascent AnalyzerKits for biochemistry index in semenKits for immunity index in semenSemen liquefying agent
- SpermFunc Kits
- Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionDiagnostic kit for sperm morphologyDiagnostic kit for sperm vitalityDiagnostic kits for sperm maturityDiagnostic kit for sperm fertilization
- FertiMedium-Reproductive media
- Semen preparation media
- SerumAssay Kits
- BredDevice-Lab equipment
- Lab consumables for reproductive medicineOrdinary equipments for reproductive medicine
Kit for Determination of IgA Antibody-Coating of Spermatozoa (Mixed Antiglobulin Reaction)
The kit is mainly used to screen the immunologic infertility.
Product No.: BRED-011
Packing Specification: 40 tests/kit
Category： SpermFunc Kits → Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionIntroduction
Kit for determination of IgA antibody-coating of spermatozoa (mixed
The antibodies existing on the sperm surface may decrease sperm motility, block the sperm’s passage into the cervical
mucus, as well as inhibit the sperm-oocyte binding, thus to cause the failure of fertilization. The antibody-coating of
spermatozoa is considered as the typical and specific index of immunologic infertility. Once the result of MAR IgG test
is abnormal, the additional test of MAR IgA is then required. The abnormal result of MAR test would be probably
diagnosed as immunologic infertility, yet this diagnosis shall be confirmed via other tests (sperm-cervical mucus
contact test, sperm-cervical mucus capillary tube test).
Latex particles coated by anti-human IgA 1 vial 0.25ml
Reagent compositions: The latex particles is coated by Anti-human
IgA rabbit antiserum of diluted 1:100 (the titer is more than 1:32000).
【Storage conditions and duration】
1. Storage conditions
The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2-8° C.
2. Duration: The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2-8° C, and can be used within a period of 18 months. Once unsealed, the kit would be kept for 58 days at 2-8° C.