- MaleFree-Semen collection
- Seminal collection condomSCD-I Seminal collection deviceSCD-II Seminal collection device
- SemenAssay Kits
- ChemWell BRED AnalyzerMutiskan Ascent AnalyzerKits for biochemistry index in semenKits for immunity index in semenSemen liquefying agent
- SpermFunc Kits
- Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionDiagnostic kit for sperm morphologyDiagnostic kit for sperm vitalityDiagnostic kits for sperm maturityDiagnostic kit for sperm fertilization
- FertiMedium-Reproductive media
- Semen preparation media
- SerumAssay Kits
- BredDevice-Lab equipment
- Lab consumables for reproductive medicineOrdinary equipments for reproductive medicine
Staining kit for spermatozoan morphology (Diff-Quik rapid staining method)
The kit is mainly used for evaluating the characteristics of human sperm morphology, while used for detection of sperm morphology of other mammals.
Product No.: BRED-015
Packing Specification: 3*100ml/kitCategory： SpermFunc Kits → Diagnostic kit for sperm morphologyIntroduction
Staining Kit for Spermatozoan Morphology (Diff-Quik Rapid Staining Method)
The lower the percentage of spermatozoa with normal morphology in semen, the less the fertility opportunity, and the greater
the probabilities of abortion, fetal mal development and stillbirth; when the TZI>1.6, it may cause the fertility problem, and
therefore resulting in the infertility; as the data from the assisted reproductive technology shows, when SDI>1.6, the
in-vitro fertilization rates decrease.
1. Fixation solution 100 ml×1
2. Dye solution A 100 ml×1
3. Dye solution B 100 ml×1
Reagent compositions: methanol, xanthene and thiazine.
【Storage conditions and duration】
1. Storage conditions:
The kit should be kept out of sun and stored at the temperature of 2~8° C.
The kit should be stored at the temperature of 2~8° C, and can be used within a period of 24 months. Once unsealed,
the kit would be kept for 60 days at 2~8° C.