- MaleFree-Semen collection
- Seminal collection condomSCD-I Seminal collection deviceSCD-II Seminal collection device
- SemenAssay Kits
- ChemWell BRED AnalyzerMutiskan Ascent AnalyzerKits for biochemistry index in semenKits for immunity index in semenSemen liquefying agent
- SpermFunc Kits
- Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionDiagnostic kit for sperm morphologyDiagnostic kit for sperm vitalityDiagnostic kits for sperm maturityDiagnostic kit for sperm fertilization
- FertiMedium-Reproductive media
- Semen preparation media
- SerumAssay Kits
- BredDevice-Lab equipment
- Lab consumables for reproductive medicineOrdinary equipments for reproductive medicine
FertiMedium - Hyaluronic Acid - Sperm Selection Dish for ICSI
It’s used to select mature and superior sperms for ICSI. It is safe and noninvasive. Have more advantages in technology than traditional PVP method.
Product no.: BRED-025
Category： → FertiMedium-Reproductive mediaIntroduction
BreDevice® HA-ICSI - Hyaluronic Acid - Sperm Selection Dish for ICSI
BreDevice® HA-ICSI, a sterile device with solid hyaluronic acid pre-coated in the center hole of the
culture dish, is used for the selection and separation of sparing mature sperms.
The mature sperms, having capability of mobile and hyaluronic acid binding sites on the surface of
sperm head, could bind with solid hyaluronic acid precoated in the center hole of the culture dish.
However, the immature sperms could not bind with hyoluronic acid because such sperms don’t have
hyaluronic acid binding sites on the surface of sperm head. Then the mature sperms could be selected for ICSI.
1. The DNA of selective sperm would be more intact
2. The morphology of selective sperm would be better.
3. The chromatic abnormality of selective sperm would be reduced 4-6 times in rate.
4. The immature neucleoprotein of selective sperms would be less. The volume of CK-B, HspA2 would
be remarkable higher.
5. Combined with the kit for sperm-hyaluronic acid binding assay, pregnancy loss rate would be
6. Combined with the kit for sperm-hyaluronic acid binding assay, clinic pregnancy rate (CPR) would
be improved greatly.