- MaleFree-Semen collection
- Seminal collection condomSCD-I Seminal collection deviceSCD-II Seminal collection device
- SemenAssay Kits
- ChemWell BRED AnalyzerMutiskan Ascent AnalyzerKits for biochemistry index in semenKits for immunity index in semenSemen liquefying agent
- SpermFunc Kits
- Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionDiagnostic kit for sperm morphologyDiagnostic kit for sperm vitalityDiagnostic kits for sperm maturityDiagnostic kit for sperm fertilization
- FertiMedium-Reproductive media
- Semen preparation media
- SerumAssay Kits
- BredDevice-Lab equipment
- Lab consumables for reproductive medicineOrdinary equipments for reproductive medicine
Sperm DNA Fragment Assay
Acridine orange SCSA methodCategory： → SpermFunc KitsIntroduction
Sperm DNA Fragment Assay Kit
Acridine orange SCSA method
> Assess male fertility potential. Analyze the etiology of infertility.
> Evaluate ART outcome (fertilization rate, blastocyst formation).
> Predict male-factor miscarriage and assist evidence-based treatment.
> Measure adverse effect of elevated ROS on sperm.
> International standardized flow-cytometric technique, providing accurate results.
> Testing rapidly, with 2 min/test.
> Present duplicate parameters reports(DFI, HDS).
> A large amount of sperm detected, the results have good reproducibility.
> Required device: flow cytometer (blue excitation).