- MaleFree-Semen collection
- Seminal collection condomSCD-I Seminal collection deviceSCD-II Seminal collection device
- SemenAssay Kits
- ChemWell BRED AnalyzerMutiskan Ascent AnalyzerKits for biochemistry index in semenKits for immunity index in semenSemen liquefying agent
- SpermFunc Kits
- Kits for sperm-cervical mucus interactionDiagnostic kit for sperm morphologyDiagnostic kit for sperm vitalityDiagnostic kits for sperm maturityDiagnostic kit for sperm fertilization
- FertiMedium-Reproductive media
- Semen preparation media
- SerumAssay Kits
- BredDevice-Lab equipment
- Lab consumables for reproductive medicineOrdinary equipments for reproductive medicine
Anti-Mullerian Hormone Assay Kit(CLIA)Category： → SerumAssay KitsIntroduction
AMH Anti-Mullerian Hormone Assay Kit (CLIA)
By examining the level of AMH in adult females, the condition of ovarian reserve in females is assessed, especially in the context of second-born fertility assessment of whether older women have the potential to have a second child.
- Evaluate the fertility potential of women (low fertility with low AMH);
- Diagnosis of multiple ovarian ovary syndrome;
- Diagnosis of premature ovarian failure and prediction of menopause;
- In the process of assisted reproductive treatment, doctors are instructed to develop personalized ovulation induction programs for patients.
Test specimen: Serum
- Assessing the female ovarian reserve function is superior to traditional blood hormone testing;
- The overall cost is lower than the sex hormone five tests.
- ChemWell BRED automatic ELISA/CLIA analyzer, semi-automatic chemiluminescent analyzer.
- 96 test/Kit